Master Pilates Instructor
- More than 7 years training
- Master Trainer for Lagree Fitness, Mad Dogg Athletics Spin Instructor, and RealRyder Cycling Instructor
- Recognized by Rate Your Burn as one of Los Angeles’s 20 Best Pilates Instructors in 2012
- Founder of Studio Metamorphosis, named “The Hottest Workout for 2015” by Harper’s Bazaar
- Jennifer Yates' Workout Tips
“Strong mind, strong body” is the mantra of Studio Metamorphosis founder, Jennifer Yates, who trains clients in Pasadena, California. Yates inspires her loyal following of students with those words, encouraging them to work to their maximum potential and realize their true strength.
Her mother was a famous fan dancer from Seoul, South Korea, so fitness is engrained in Jennifer Yates’ DNA. Studying classic ballet in Dallas, Texas, for almost two decades, she was one of the youngest students to join the Chamberlain School of Ballet when she was only 12-years-old. In 2014, Yates opened Studio Metamorphosis in Pasadena, California. She is regarded for her high-energy, boot camp-style, Pilates and dynamic spin classes, which leave students feeling strong, accomplished and ready for more.