The LivingHealthy mission is to be the trusted provider of information and products that inspire and enable people to live healthier and fuller lives.
What You Can Expect From Us
Best in class expert-led product makers and their tried and trusted product lines
With a panel of experts identifying highest quality ingredients, innovative methods and real results
Values based on a passionate commitment to education, truth in advertising and social responsibility
An organized approach and system for continuous education, access and replenishment
We discover, curate, share and deliver:
- Original independent content created to educate, motivate and activate consumers to make informed and inspired decisions that support their demands to feel and look better each and every day.
- Contextual e-commerce that is curated by our expert and editorial community based on a shared values approach of discovering tried and trusted products that we wholeheartedly recommend as integrative options for proactive self-care and powerful wellness and healing.
Our Manifesto & Mantra
- To DISCOVER products from world-class experts that have attracted passionate customers who rave about the results. If the product is niche, we like it even more because it will serve a specific role in our HealthStations™.
- To CURATE and evaluate the products along with our LivingHealthy Expert Advisors. If we are not thrilled with everything about the product - from how it’s made, to how it easily fits into our lives and supports a holistic approach to living healthier, we do not share it. We grade the product on the qualities that we believe are the most important in a particular product category. Here is a sample report card for a supplement we offer:
- To SHARE all the information, research and data that we gather on the products in a concise way. We don’t skimp on the background information or the educational details. Our editorial staff consists of highly skilled journalists who are also trend setters and tastemakers in the art and science of living healthy. They are biased against scams and have a bias towards published science and experience. Our editorial articles are written independently and have clickable bylines and sources. In addition, you’ll find our Habit Changers in our articles. These are the article’s take-away tips that might have a kick-ass habit-changing effect on your life for the better.
- To DELIVER our product recommendations into our HealthStation™ offerings by goal level. This is huge. It means the product and all the education and information we have created around it has become a permanent part of our everyday lives. What?! We know – that’s the stuff of best friends and trusted confidents. The HealthStations™ is a concept unto itself yet it drives everything we do – how we curate, evaluate, and educate. Learn more here: Introducing HealthStation™
Our Values & Social Goodness
We are families, employees, colleagues, friends and volunteers who share a commitment to the overall wellness of all living things. We believe in giving back and enabling socially-responsible initiatives to move their great work forward.
- We support the select foundations, associations and community initiatives of the experts and product manufacturers that we partner with to promote their mission and ours.
- Our staff is encouraged and accommodated for participating in not-for-profit volunteer activities and initiatives that promote our mission to enable people to live healthier and fuller lives.